Jewelry Limited Warranty
- Your jewelry was created with the utmost love and care. ALEX AND ANI offers a one (1)-year limited warranty from the date of purchase for any manufacturing and material defects for ALEX AND ANI products purchased in store and online from ALEX AND ANI or authorized ALEX AND ANI retailers (“Authorized Retailer”) only. Accidental damage, tarnishing and ordinary wear and tear are not included in this warranty. Any modifications, attempted repair or failure to follow ALEX AND ANI care instructions after purchase will void this warranty.
- Products purchased from a clearance sale carry a limited sixty (60)-day warranty.
- To be eligible for either the limited one-year or 60-day warranty, the customer must have a valid proof of purchase (described below) and follow one of two options: (i) IN PERSON: present the proof of purchase and jewelry in-person to any ALEX AND ANI store or Authorized Retailer; or (ii) ONLINE: take a picture of both the front and back of the jewelry and the proof of purchase and email the Customer Experience Team at the e-mail address below. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- A valid proof of purchase includes: a purchase receipt, delivery receipt, or gift receipt from ALEX AND ANI or an Authorized Retailer only.
- Upon approval of your warranty claim, ALEX AND ANI will replace your jewelry with the same item if available. If the item is unavailable, in-store customers will receive a gift card for the value paid. Online customers will receive an E-Gift Card. If the proof of purchase does not reflect value paid, the customer will receive an E-Gift Card valued at the last advertised price of the warrantied product.
- You may initiate a claim under this warranty by contacting our Customer Experience Team at 1-800-725-7822 or at email@example.com or by visiting one of our ALEX AND ANI or Authorized Retailer stores.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ALEX AND ANI DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTY AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER LAW, DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WILL BE THE SAME LENGTH AS THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. ALEX AND ANI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONDITION, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Virtual E-Gift Cards
Please note all virtual gift cards are for online use only, and are not available to use in any corporately owned retail location.
You must provide a valid e-mail address with your return if you would like to receive a virtual gift card.
When placing an order on line using your E-Gift Card, please make sure that you are entering the E-Gift Card number in the “Gift card or discount code” box.
We recommend the most efficient way to do this is by cutting and pasting the E-Gift Card code number directly into the “Gift card or discount code” box. Please make sure there are no trailing spaces either before or after the code. If you still have not received an email with your E-Gift Card code after checking your spam folder, please feel free to contact Customer Service at 1-800-725-7822, so we may assist you further.
All warranty related returns must be authorized before being sent back for consideration. ALEX AND ANI will not be responsible for lost or returned packages. Returns received without ALEX AND ANI authorization will be subject to return to the sender.