Promotions & Limited Time Offers
Buy More, Save More Promo: *CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNT: Spend $75 USD on full-priced styles and receive 20% off, or spend $100 USD on full-priced styles and receive 25% off, or spend $125 USD or more on full-priced styles and get 30% off. ALEX AND ANI reserves the right to limit quantities; all minimum thresholds must be met before tax, VAT, and shipping/handling. Offer valid 04/20/21 at 6:00 AM ET through 04/23/21 at 5:59 AM ET online only, at https://www.alexandani.com. Discount applied at checkout; no code or coupon necessary. Excludes LIBERTY COPPER®️, Butterfly of the Month styles, corporate gifting orders, gift cards and e-gift cards. Qualifying purchases must meet minimum threshold after all applicable discounts and promotions have been applied. Discount not applicable to tax and/or shipping and handling. No adjustments on previously made purchases. Void where prohibited by law. ALEX AND ANI employees not eligible. In stock items only.
April Butterfly of the Month: *CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. Buy April, White Admiral Butterfly EWB (A21EBBOM3SS) for $25 USD ($39 USD Value), before tax or VAT, while supplies last. Offer valid 6:00AM EST on 4/01/2021 through 5:59AM EST on 5/01/21 at https://www.alexandani.com/. Offer is not applicable towards the purchase of gift cards or the LIBERTY COPPER collection. No adjustments on previously made purchases. No code or coupon necessary; items priced as marked. Void where prohibited by law. In stock items only. Void where prohibited by law. Associates are not eligible. Cannot be combined with any other offers. While supplies last.
New Email Subscribers Bonus Offer: **CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. Receive $20 off your total ALEX AND ANI purchase of $100+ USD, before tax or VAT with provided unique one-time use code. Offer valid from 3/29/21 at 6:00PM EST through 4/26/21 at 5:59AM EST online at www.alexandani.com. Must enter unique one-time coupon code at checkout. Discount code will be distributed to eligible customers via email by 3/30/21. Discount not valid on the LIBERTY COPPER, corporate gifting orders or the purchase of gift cards. In stock merchandise only; not applicable towards packaging, shipping and handling, or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previously made purchases. ALEX AND ANI associates are not eligible. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
Once an order is submitted, it begins processing as quickly as possible. Therefore, orders cannot be changed once they are submitted. However, please keep in mind that orders may take up to 3-5 business days to process before they are shipped.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, it may be exchanged for a website credit or refund within 30 days from the date of the receipt of your purchase. The item must be unworn, in the original packaging with UPC label attached and accompanied by the original packing slip or sales order number. No returns are accepted after 30 days from when you receive or without the UPC label attached. Items purchased on line must be returned to our factory. Website orders cannot be refunded in ALEX AND ANI stores; they may however, be exchanged at ALEX AND ANI retail stores for merchandise or in-store credits.
Shipping on all returned items is non-refundable. All sales are final after 30 days from receipt.
ALEX AND ANI reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will notify you should such limits be applied. ALEX AND ANI also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. Reselling is hereby defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from ALEX AND ANI for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party.
We endeavor to present accurate information on the website at all times. However, there may be occasions when information on the site may contain pricing and or other errors. ALEX AND ANI reserves the right to revise pricing and other errors and to cancel any order you may have placed if there was an error concerning the price or availability of any item you ordered when you placed your order, even if you have received an order confirmation. Any such errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if the erroneous information in any way affects your individual order.
We present our website content “as is” and make no claims as to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors, or to update product information at any time, without prior notice.
ALEX AND ANI shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order at anytime. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Alex and Ani shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount charged.
As part of our service, we agree to provide you with information and other services that we may decide to offer, subject to the terms of this agreement. Upon notice published through the service, we may modify this agreement at any time. You agree and continue to agree to use our services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below. Please note that you will be referred to as the customer in this agreement.
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this website.
Customer agrees that use of the service is entirely at customer's own risk. Services are provided as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services or uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service, including without limitation the software licensed to the customer and the results obtained through the service. Specifically, we disclaim any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy or content of information, products or services, and 2) any warranties or title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Customer specifically acknowledges the service is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other customers or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with customers.
Neither the service nor any of its agents, affiliates or content providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the service or inability to gain access to or use the service or out of any breach of any warranty. Customer hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
ALEX AND ANI jewelry is not intended for children under the age of twelve.
The following elements of this web site are the property of ALEX AND ANI and our suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws:
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations -- both individually and as they are compiled on the site.
The trademarks or trade dress of ALEX AND ANI and our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Trademarks or trade dress include the ALEX AND ANI name and logo, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of ALEX AND ANI products, services, and programs, and those of our affiliates.
All other trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with alexandani.com. Unless we give you written permission in advance, any other use of this web site, its content and its information, including linking or framing to this web site, are strictly prohibited.
UNSOLICITED IDEAS SUBMISSION POLICY
ALEX AND ANI appreciates your positive energy and enthusiasm for our brand. However, our company policy does not allow us to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals, comments or materials ("Submissions"). The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstandings when ALEX AND ANI's products, services, advertising or branding might appear to be similar or identical to ideas submitted to ALEX AND ANI.
Terms of Idea Submissions
If, despite our policy, you still choose to submit your ideas to ALEX AND ANI, then regardless of what your letter or submission states, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions: ALEX AND ANI will consider the Submissions to be non-confidential and non-proprietary; Your submissions and their contents will become the property of ALEX AND ANI, without the possibility of compensation to you; ALEX AND ANI shall have no obligations regarding the Submissions, including but not limited to, any obligation to review, return any materials or acknowledge receipt of any Submissions. ALEX AND ANI may use, modify, redistribute, or disclose the Submissions, in whole or in part, for any purpose and in any way, without the possibility of any compensation to you or any third party.
ALEX AND ANI is always pleased to receive feedback about any of its current products, services, advertising or branding. Please only provide specific feedback on current products, services, advertising or branding, and do not include ideas that our policy will not permit us to accept or consider.
Any feedback you provide is deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. ALEX AND ANI shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you or any third party.
Social Media Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY: The Social Media Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) are freely open to legal residents in the United States or the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) and are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Companies, businesses, group account holders, employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 10 Briggs Drive, East Greenwich, RI 02818 (“Sponsor”), their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household at least three (3) months a year, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant confirms that all the information submitted is accurate. Sponsor is not responsible for any inaccurate contact information provided on by entrant. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
ALEX AND ANI® ULTIMATE MOTHER’S DAY ENTER TO WIN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter theALEX AND ANI® Ultimate Mother’s Day Enter to Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), on April 21, 2021 from 6:00 am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) to 11:59 pm EST on May 5, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit the link: https://www.alexandani.com/pages/mothers-day-sweepstakes-2021, and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Normal internet access and use charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile device may apply. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound to these Official Rules, and the decision of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding regarding all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm EST on May 5, 2021 to be eligible. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who areat least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older, and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 10 Briggs Drive, East Greenwich, RI 02818 (“Sponsor”), PJ Salvage, 16912 Von Karman Irvine, Suite A, CA 92606, The Bouqs Company, 4094 Glencoe Ave., Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, CA 90292, Kiehl’s Since 1851, 435 Hudson St. New York, NY 10014,
and The Yankee Candle Company, Inc., 16 Yankee Candle Way, South Deerfield, MA 01373; and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household at least three (3) months a year, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- PRIZE: ONE (1):There will be one (1)prize awarded. The prize will consist of two (2) One Hundred Dollar ($100) ALEX AND ANI e-gift cards, Two Hundred Dollars ($200) of Kiehl’s Skincare Products, two (2) One Hundred Dollar ($100) Yankee Candle gift cards; two (2) One Hundred Dollar ($100) The Bouqs Company e-gift cards, and Two Hundred Dollars ($200) of PJ Salvage merchandise. Total Actual Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize: One Thousand Dollars ($1000.00).
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize elements may not be separated. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance, (including but not limited to shipping costs to send prize to winner), not specified herein as being provided, are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person. No more than one (1) prize will be awarded. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- RANDOM DRAWING, WINNER NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZE:Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted only during the Sweepstakes Period.One (1) potential prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about May 6, 2021. Drawing will be randomly drawn by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about May 6, 2021. Potential winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from time of notification/its transmission to accept their prize by replying as instructed (pending verification of eligibility) or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. If prize notification is returned undeliverable, potential winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and prize be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winner acknowledges and agrees that once their eligibility is verified and they are declared the official winner of this Sweepstakes, winner’s name may be publicly posted on Sponsor’s website and/or social media for the purpose of announcing the winner of the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Byentering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes as well as on the winner’s list referenced in Section 8 below, without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, ALEX AND ANI and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be indemnified and held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- DISPUTES:Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resortto any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island. Winner irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Rhode Island shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 10 Briggs Drive, East Greenwich, RI 02818, PJ Salvage located at 6912 Von Karman Irvine, Suite A, CA 92606, The Bouqs Company located 4094 Glencoe Ave., Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, CA 90292, Kiehl’s Since 1851 located at 435 Hudson St. New York, NY 10014,
and The Yankee Candle Company, Inc. located at16 Yankee Candle Way, South Deerfield, MA 01373.
©2021 Alex and Ani, LLC