Are you ready to shimmer and shine in a whole new way? Our Providence Collection — made up of 14kt gold plated sterling silver and sterling silver pieces, features many core ALEX AND ANI symbols reimagined in new and beautiful ways.
Also available in the collection are deeply meaningful pieces like the feminine and powerful Hamsa (Hand of Fatima), the spiritual Cross, and our own Path of Life®, which symbolizes the infinite possibilities we each possess on our life journeys.
The bracelets and necklaces in the Providence Collection feature our proprietary Providence Pull Chain, an innovative system to achieve the perfect fit. With the slide of a bead, you can expand and tighten the bracelet for a customized look that is all your own.
These pieces are designed to ensure a perfect fit for every wearer, and once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to work them without a second thought.
However, sometimes learning how to use the bead can be tricky, which is why we created the below instructions and video to help.
To fit the bracelet to your wrist:
1. Before putting it on, grab your adjustable bead and pull it towards your symbol opening the bracelet fully.
2. Place the bracelet on your wrist, lean it against your body, and pull your ALEX AND ANI tag towards you.
3. Grab your bead and wrap it around your wrist to avoid the dangling chain (some prefer the look of the chain dangling, others prefer it tight).
Another way to tighten the bracelet:
1. Place bracelet on your wrist.
2. Line up strands of chain.
3. Put your finger on one of the chain strands, pull the bead at the same time (tightens the bracelet).
Now that you’ve got the hang of it, we invite you to browse the full collection including pull chain necklaces, expandable rings, and post earrings. Mix and match your favorite symbols for a personalized look that’s all your own!If you're still unsure, feel free to check out the above video!