- Name: Scarab Large Candle, 9.6 Oz
Each candle holds a flame of intention and a blessing of celebration. Please follow these tips to keep candles burning bright and supplying positive light to the world.
- Remove candle from outer packaging before lighting.
- All of our candles feature a cotton wick.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, ceiling fans or vents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning and avoid flame flickering, flare-ups and soot.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches and debris at all times.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never extinguish a candle with water as this will cause the hot wax to splatter.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as curtains, carpeting or bed linens.
- Always place the candle on heat resistant surfaces. Avoid surfaces that can become cold such as a glass or marble table.
- Store candles in a cool dry place when not in use. Extreme temperatures can cause the candle wax to crack or melt.