Yes! Prior to check out you must select the "Add Free Gift Packaging" and your order will be sent in our signature gift boxes or for certain jewelry in our draw string pouches.
Your gift will not include any details on the price you have paid. That remains a special secret between us!
We want to keep our selling practices fair and safe. That's why we reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order for any reason.
(FYI: These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.) We'll of course notify you should such limits be applied.
Also, it's worth noting that reselling (purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from ALEX AND ANI for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party) is a major no-no for us. For this reason, we reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers.
Installments by Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.How do I use Installments by Afterpay?
Simply shop online and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At the checkout choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method. First-time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details, as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Installments by Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.Where can I use Installments by Afterpay?
Installments by Afterpay can only be applied to purchases made on ALEXANDANI.com website.Can I use Installments by Afterpay if I’m an international customer?
Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a US billing address, US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.How does the payment schedule work?
All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.Where can I find common questions about payments?
Check out the Afterpay Payments FAQWhen will my items be delivered if I use Installments by Afterpay?
Afterpay orders are delivered as per our standard shipping time frame after you complete your order online.Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single transaction?
Yes, transaction value limits apply to purchases made on ALEXANDANI.com using Installments by Afterpay.What products are not eligible for purchase using Installments by Afterpay?
Afterpay is not available on purchases of E-Gift Cards. If you are purchasing E-Gift Cards along with Afterpay eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.How do I return an item purchased using Installments by Afterpay?
If you have changed your mind, you can return your Afterpay purchase by mail. Please check that your return meets our Return policy here. Afterpay will be notified of your return and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay.
If you believe there is fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at email@example.comWhere can I find out more about Afterpay?
If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via a web form found here.
*Priority and Expedited orders placed before Noon EST M - F will ship the same day. Priority and Expedited shipping are not offered to P.O. Box shipping addresses. Any order placed after Noon EST or over the weekend will process the next business day.
*Priority and Expedited orders placed before Noon EST M - F will ship the same day. Any order placed after Noon EST or over the weekend will process the next business day.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Victory Day (2nd Monday in August)
If the item is returned within 30 days, but without the UPC tag attached or appropriate packaging, an E-Gift Card will be issued.
Website orders cannot be refunded in ALEX AND ANI company owned stores; they may however, be exchanged in ALEX AND ANI company owned stores for merchandise or in-store credit with the exception of Disney items. Disney items purchased on ALEXANDANI.com cannot be exchanged in ALEX AND ANI company owned stores. Disney returns are authorized for these items with proof of purchase on ALEXANDANI.com only.
If your purchase was made at an ALEX AND ANI authorized Retailer, you will need to return your item to point of purchase. All refunds will be credited for the original amount paid, less shipping fees, discounts, except in the case of an incorrect shipment.
If returning an order that included a free gift, be sure to include this item with your return or your refund will be adjusted to reflect the retail price of the gift.
ALEXANDANI.com does not offer exchanges.
Gifts purchased online or in an ALEX AND ANI company owned store may be returned for an E-Gift Card. If you are returning a gift, please be sure to indicate that an E-Gift Card is required and provide your email address. Failure to do so will result in the gift giver receiving a refund to their credit card.
All items purchased during our Clearance sales, FINAL sale items that are permanently discounted and all discounted items purchased at any ALEX AND ANI Outlet location are final sale and not eligible for return.
Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email; please note that it may take an additional 7-10 business days from the date you receive this email for the funds to be available in your account and it may take an additional billing cycle to see the funds on your billing statement.
- Do NOT follow the advice of those YouTube videos demonstrating the use of ketchup to clean your beautiful bangles... yikes! This acidic product will eventually strip the finish from your bangle and void your warranty.
- Never use jewelry cleaner on Trend pieces. Jewelry cleaners are too harsh and may contain abrasives.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the bangles, be sure to clean your bangles regularly. These markings are due to trapped oil and dirt in the metal and can be easily cleaned.
- Use the ALEX AND ANI polishing cloth to effectively clean your jewelry.
- We recommend using a polishing cloth for Precious pieces.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Always store each piece separately.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- Your jewelry was created with the utmost love and care. ALEX AND ANI offers a one (1)-year limited warranty from the date of purchase for any manufacturing and material defects for ALEX AND ANI products purchased in store and online from ALEX AND ANI or authorized ALEX AND ANI retailers (“Authorized Retailer”) only. Accidental damage, tarnishing and ordinary wear and tear are not included in this warranty. Any modifications, attempted repair or failure to follow ALEX AND ANI care instructions after purchase will void this warranty.
- Products purchased from a clearance sale carry a limited sixty (60)-day warranty.
- To be eligible for either the limited one-year or 60-day warranty, the customer must have a valid proof of purchase (described below) and follow one of two options: (i) IN PERSON: present the proof of purchase and jewelry in-person to any ALEX AND ANI store or Authorized Retailer; or (ii) ONLINE: take a picture of both the front and back of the jewelry and the proof of purchase and email the Customer Experience Team at the e-mail address below. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- A valid proof of purchase includes: a purchase receipt, delivery receipt, or gift receipt from ALEX AND ANI or an Authorized Retailer only.
- Upon approval of your warranty claim, ALEX AND ANI will replace your jewelry with the same item if available. If the item is unavailable, in-store customers will receive a gift card for the value paid. Online customers will receive an E-Gift Card. If the proof of purchase does not reflect value paid, the customer will receive an E-Gift Card valued at the last advertised price of the warrantied product.
- You may initiate a claim under this warranty by contacting our Customer Experience Team at 1-800-725-7822 or at CustomerService@alexandani.com or by visiting one of our ALEX AND ANI or Authorized Retailer stores.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ALEX AND ANI DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MECHANTABILITY, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTY AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. IF WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER LAW, DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WILL BE THE SAME LENGTH AS THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. ALEX AND ANI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONDITION, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.