One of the oldest mystical symbols in the world, the Ouroboros signifies the great circle of life. Discover your personal purpose, and your connection to the universe. Apple skin, southern magnolia, and red oak billow in alchemical harmony.
- Name: Ouroboros Large Candle, 9.6 Oz
Each candle holds a flame of intention and a blessing of celebration. Please follow these tips to keep candles burning bright and supplying positive light to the world.
- Remove candle from outer packaging before lighting.
- All of our candles feature a cotton wick.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, ceiling fans or vents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning and avoid flame flickering, flare-ups and soot.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended or within the reach of children or pets.
- Keep the wax pool free of matches and debris at all times.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Never extinguish a candle with water as this will cause the hot wax to splatter.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as curtains, carpeting or bed linens.
- Always place the candle on heat resistant surfaces. Avoid surfaces that can become cold such as a glass or marble table.
- Store candles in a cool dry place when not in use. Extreme temperatures can cause the candle wax to crack or melt.