ALEX AND ANI® BE A WARRIOR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. How to Enter: To enter the ALEX AND ANI® Be A Warrior Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), from 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on February 7, 2018 to 11:59PM ET on February 18, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit www.alexandani.com, and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on February 18, 2018 to be eligible.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older) and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”), ABC, Inc. dba Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“WDSMP”), and Disney Consumer Products, Inc. (“DCPI”), and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Prizes (4): There will be one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) awarded and three (3) runner-up prizes (“Runner-Up Prize(s)”) awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value in their sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No more than one (1) Grand Prize and three (3) Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
Grand Prize (1) : Winner will receive a two (2) day, one (1) night trip for Grand Prize winner and up to one (1) guest (“Guest”) to A Wrinkle in Time movie premiere (“Premiere”) in Los Angeles, California (“Trip”). Date of Trip to occur on or about February 26, 2018 – February 27, 2018 as mutually agreed upon by Sponsor and Grand Prize winner (“Travel Window”). If Grand Prize winner cannot travel during the Travel Window, Grand Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Trip will include: roundtrip, coach class air transportation for Grand Prize winner and Guest from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s residence, one (1) night standard hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; two (2) admission tickets to the Premiere for Grand Prize winner and Guest; and a six (6) piece assortment of ALEX AND ANI-branded product (chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion). If Grand Prize winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Approximate Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of Grand Prize: $3,500.00.
If Grand Prize winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21) years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the hotel. Unless child or ward of winner, Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize winner. If Guest is a child or ward of winner, a liability/publicity release must be signed and returned on behalf of such child or ward prior to the booking of any travel accomodations. If Grand Prize winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Grand Prize with no Guest, any remainder of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Grand Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Grand Prize value may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Grand Prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, such as insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, telephone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Grand Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Grand Prize winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. Travel and event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Grand Prize winner and Guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of Grand Prize.
Released Parties (defined below in Section 5) bear no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize, including without limitation the Premiere, is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Grand Prize become unavailable, Released Parties shall have no obligation to the Grand Prize winner aside from providing the travel portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. The Grand Prize winner and his/her Guest shall be subject to all terms and conditions printed on any ticket issued in conjunction with the Grand Prize. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or Guest is denied entry into any ticketed location or is removed or barred from any ticketed location for any other reason, Released Parties are not responsible and no further compensation or award will be provided.
The attendance by any specific cast members, filmmakers, or such other talent from the film during the Premiere is not guaranteed and shall be subject to such talent’s availability and Released Parties’ sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor any Released Parties guarantee any type of meeting or photo opportunity with any specific cast member or talent from the film during the Trip. In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or Guest engage in behavior that, as determined by Released Parties or producers of the film, in their sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor and Released Parties reserve the right to terminate the Trip or any element of the Grand Prize early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her Guest home, with no further compensation. Grand Prize winner and Guest must obey all rules and complete any paperwork required for the Grand Prize, including but not limited to any additional releases, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, waivers required by the Sponsor or Released Parties and, failure to sign such paperwork and/or to furnish all required information on dates selected by Sponsor or Released Parties in their sole discretion will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize.
Runner-Up Prize (3): Each Runner Up Prize winner will receive one (1) A Wrinkle in Time book; one (1) A Wrinkle in Time notebook; one (1) A Wrinkle in Time cap; one (1) A Wrinkle in Time key chain; and a four (4) piece assortment of ALEX AND ANI-branded product (chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Approximate FMV of each Runner-Up Prize: $495.00 each.
Total approximate FMV of all prizes: $4,985.00
4. Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of a Prize: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and three (3) potential Runner-Up Prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about February 19, 2018. Drawing will be randomly drawn by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone on or about February 22, 2018. Potential winners will have twenty-four (24) hours from time of notification to accept their prize by replying as instructed (pending verification of eligibility) or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use a winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, WDSMP, DCPI, and any and all successors in interest, and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be indemnified and held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, WDSMP, DCPI, and any and all successors in interest, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of WDSMP and/or DCPI, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes.
8. Winner’s List: Winner will be posted on or about February 24, 2018 at www.alexandani.com/official-rules.
Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 240, Cranston, RI 02920.
ALEX AND ANI® | #PARDONMYSELFIE INSTAGRAM PHOTO SWEEPSTAKES
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER IN ORDER TO QUALIFY.The first 50 customers in line at each ALEX AND ANI retail location on 02/09/18 for the 5:00PM (local time) Galentine’s Day Event will receive one free gift provided by NYX Cosmetics (approx. $7.00 value). Valid at ALEX AND ANI retail locations in the US, Puerto Rico, District of Columbia and Canada only; not valid at any other ALEX AND ANI locations, alexandani.com or authorized retail locations. One free gift per customer. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift assortment is at the discretion of NYX. By acceptance of the free gift, customer certifies they are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of Event. Please see nyxcosmetics.com for product details/ingredients. Free gift cannot be returned, exchanged or substituted. Limited time offer; while supplies last.
ELIGIBILITY: The ALEX AND ANI #PardonMySelfie[lip emoji] Instagram Photo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Puerto Rico and District of Columbia and at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Companies, businesses, group account holders, employees of Alex and Ani, LLC (“Sponsor”), its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same household (whether or not related) of such employee are ineligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on February 9, 2018 at 05:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends February 12, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). HOW TO ENTER: Visit any ALEX AND ANI retail location in the United States, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia on February 9, 2018 between 5:00p.m. and 8:00p.m. local time for the ALEX AND ANI Galentine’s Day event (“Event”). To enter the Sweepstakes, take a quick selfie at the Event and share on Instagram during the Sweepstakes Period using the hashtag #PardonMySelfie[lip emoji]. The photo must be your own original photography. Hashtag must be used to enter. Upon posting the photo (with proper hashtag), you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. You must be a member of Instagram in order to participate. Go to www.instagram.com to open a free account if you do not already have one. Your Instagram account must be set to the “public” setting.
Please note: By entering in this Sweepstakes, you signify and agree that your entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Sweepstakes in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
In order for a photo to qualify as an Entry, such photo:
- MUST contain the following text in the comment field: #PardonMySelfie[lip emoji]
- MUST be the entrant’s original idea. The photo MUST NOT copy or otherwise plagiarize from any source or have previously been published commercially or submitted in or won any sweepstakes or contest.
- MUST NOT include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities, and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image or likeness. If the entry contains an identifiable person other than the entrant who submitted the entry, by submitting the entry, the entrant represents and warrants that he/she has obtained the consent of such person to the use of the entry as outlined herein.
- MUST NOT contain material that violates or infringes any third party’s intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights. Without limiting the foregoing, entry submissions must not include third-party trademarks, logos, except those of Sponsor.
- MUST NOT include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to books, articles, photographs, artwork, music, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
- MUST NOT contain material which is (or promote activities which are) in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (i) hateful, slanderous, libelous, sexually explicit or suggestive, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate, or violent; (ii) discriminatory (based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, professional or age group, or sexual orientation); (iii) illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse); (iv) offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing; (v) promotes alcohol, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); (vi) endorses any form of hate or hate group; (vii) contain material that is threatening to any person, place, business, group; or contain words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group; or (viii) contain images, words or text portraying nudity, acts of violence, or acts that are or appear to be unlawful or dangerous or in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created in their application.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and agrees that he or she will clearly and conspicuously disclose that he or she is participating in this Sweepstakes in any online social sharing interaction that references the Sweepstakes or is used to obtain entries in connection with this Sweepstakes. At a minimum, the hashtag #PardonMySelfie[lip emoji] must be included in all social media communications sent pursuant the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who does not adequately disclose his or her participation in this Sweepstakes while engaging in any online social sharing interaction during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries that do not include the required hashtag will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated and/or third-party Entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Instagram account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any fraudulent methods or attempt to circumvent the rules will void that participant’s plays and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent Instagram account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, data, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
RANDOM DRAWING, WINNER NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZE: One (1) potential prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about February 12, 2018 after 12:00p.m. EST. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or direct message from the @alexandani Instagram account on or about February 13, 2018. Winners will have forty-eight (48) hours to respond to a prize notification message from the Sponsor’s social media account or an alternate winner may be selected. Prize recipients will receive an email and/or direct message from Sponsor requesting their mailing address for prize fulfillment. Prizes will be mailed within one (1) to two (2) weeks from date of mailing address receipt. Sponsor may report, as required by applicable statue or regulation, the value of the prize and the identity of the winners, to appropriate taxing authorities. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor.
WINNER REQUIREMENTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees and consents the Sponsor and its designees may use the entrant’s Sweepstakes entry photo, Instagram name or handle (ID), message, caption, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Each entrant will indemnify Sponsor against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms.
PRIZES (1): One (1) ALEX AND ANI bangle set of three (3) (“Prize”) will be awarded. Prize includes: one (1) ALEX AND ANI Pardon My Frenchie bangle, one (1) ALEX AND ANI Poppy bangle, and one (1) ALEX AND ANI Heart bangle. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $134.00 U.S. Dollars. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, circumvention of the rules by one or more entrants, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway; (iv) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway, the uploading or processing of entrants, or in any giveaway-related materials; (v) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any material associated with the giveaway. By participating in this giveaway and accepting a prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, prize suppliers and promotion agencies shall not be liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from the winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse, of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Rhode Island, USA. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners available after February 14, 2018 send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by March 14, 2018 to Alex and Ani LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920, Attn: Legal / Sweepstakes.
SPONSOR: Alex and Ani LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.