FRIENDS Collection Early Access Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the FRIENDS Collection Early Access Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”), from 12:00PM EST on July 23, 2019 to 12:00 EST on August 13, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit https://www.alexandani.com/friends-collection-early-access-signup, and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, and early access to shop the FRIENDS collection on August 14, 2019, one (1) day before the collections official release. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Normal internet access and use charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile device may apply. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound to these Official Rules, and the decision of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding regarding all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 12:00 PM EST on August 13, 2019 to be eligible. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of legal residence, whichever is older, and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 10 Briggs Drive, East Greenwich, RI 02818 (“Sponsor”), and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household at least three (3) months a year, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. PRIZE (1): There will be one prize awarded. The prize will consist of the complete ALEX AND ANI FRIENDS Collection inclusive of: Friends Logo Bar Adjustable Necklace ($39), Friends Logo Bar EWB ($39), You’re My Lobster Duo Charm EWB ($39), Frame and Coffee Mug Cluster EWB ($49), Couch and Pivot Cluster EWB ($49), How You Doin EWB ($39), Central Perk EWB ($39); Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is $ $293 + Shipping.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize elements may not be separated. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person. No more than one prize will be awarded. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
4. RANDOM DRAWING, WINNER NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZE: Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted only during the Sweepstakes Period. One potential prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about August 13, 2019 at 12:00PM EST. Drawing will be randomly drawn by Sponsor from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail on or about August 13, 2019. Potential winner will have 24 hours from time of notification/its transmission to accept their prize by replying as instructed (pending verification of eligibility) or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. If prize notification is returned undeliverable, potential winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and prize be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winner acknowledges and agrees that once their eligibility is verified and they are declared the official winner of this Sweepstakes, winner’s name may be publically posted on Sponsor’s website and/or social media for the purpose of announcing the winner of the Sweepstakes.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes as well as on the winner’s list referenced in Section 8 below, without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, and its promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be indemnified and held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island. Winner irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Rhode Island shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Winners (available after August 13th, 2019), send a self-addressed stamped to ALEX AND ANI, 10 Briggs Drive, East Greenwich, RI 02818 (Attention: “Friends Collection Early Access Giveaway Sweepstakes”), by October 13th, 2019.
Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 10 Briggs Drive, East Greenwich, RI 02818.
©2019 Alex and Ani