MARKET SQUARE DAY
R a f f l e
You could be the winner of a
Your name has been entered for a chance to win. Good Luck!
ALEX AND ANI ENTER TO WIN
PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of Alex and Ani, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- TO ENTER: Between 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 11, 2016 and 4:00 PM ET on June 11, 2016 (the “Entry Period”) visit the Alex and Ani Portsmouth location, 104 Congress Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801 by entering your name, email address and phone number on the webpage provided to her/him on the iPad provided by the Sponsor. All in-store entries must be received by close of business on June 11, 2016 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Entry Period. Multiple entries received from any person or e-mail address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about June 11, 2016 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by mail, phone, and/or e-mail and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) days of date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
- PRIZES: Ten (10) winners will randomly be selected to win the following: One (1) Scent 7 Bar of soap, one (1) Scent 7 Body Mist, four (4) flash tattoos, one (1) ALEX AND ANI-branded beaded Retro Glam bangle, one (1) ALEX AND ANI-branded core charm bangle and one (1) polishing cloth. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $120. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,200. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, or illegible entries; or for or technical failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this sweepstakes. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Rhode Island, USA.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners (available after August 11, 2016), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Alex and Ani Enter to Win, Portsmouth, NH Sweepstakes, 2000 Chapel View Blvd, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 for receipt no later than August 11, 2016.
- SPONSOR: Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.
Loading positive energy...