Contest Terms and Conditions
VIP EXPERIENCE AT HOUSE OF BLUES® BOSTON TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR BE SELECTED. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SELECTED. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Promotion begins on July 14, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on the last day of each month at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") (the "Promotion Period"). Term of the promotion is from May 4, 2015 at 9:00a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") through midnight Eastern Time ("ET"), May 31, 2016. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
1. Eligibility: VIP EXPERIENCE AT HOUSE OF BLUES BOSTON TICKET GIVEAWAY (the "Promotion") is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States including the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the U.S. and where prohibited and otherwise restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Alex and Ani ("Sponsor"), Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of recipients.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Alex and Ani, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period between the first and last day of each month, go to http://www.alexandani.com/house-of-blues-vip-experience-contest and complete and submit the registration form, including a valid name and email address. Upon completion and submission of the registration form, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Promotion. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and be selected. All potential recipients are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Only entries submitted in the Promotion Period will be accepted. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays and/or entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, email addresses, logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s registration and/or entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential recipients may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor and/or the Administrator or forfeit the prize. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Participants agree to be bound by the contest terms and conditions and the decision of the sponsor, whose decision is final.
4. Selection of Recipients: On or about the end of the first week of the following month, Sponsor will select the names of potential recipients of the prizes in a random drawing from among all entries received. Winner will be picked using random.org. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. The potential recipient(s) will be notified by email on or about the end of the first week of the following month. Winner must respond within seventy-two (72) hours of being notified or prize will be null and void.
5. Prizes: Each month, one winner will be selected and awarded one (1) prize package. Each prize package for winners selected from July 14, 2014 until September 3, 2014 consists of four (4) general admission concert tickets to the House of Blues Boston, one (1) Live Music Bangle, VIP access to the Foundation Room at House of Blues Boston night of concert, complimentary hors d’oueuvres not to exceed a total value of $30.00 and a shout out via Alex and Ani’s social media. Limit one prize package per person and per household. Tickets are subject to program availability, venue capacity and age restrictions. Concert must be selected no later than thirty (30) days after winner notification for a House of Blues Boston concert taking place within four (4) months of selection; no alternative concert dates are available. If winner is unable or unwilling to select a concert on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and guests must abide by all venue policies. Parking, travel and accommodations not included and are the sole responsibility of winner and guests. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Approximate Retail Value of the grand prize is: two hundred ninety eight Dollars and No Cents ($298.00). Each prize package for winners selected from September 4, 2014 through May 31, 2016 consists of four (4) general admission concert tickets to the House of Blues Boston, four (4) Live Music Bangles, two (2) beaded bangles, VIP access to the Foundation Room at House of Blues Boston night of concert, complimentary hors d’oueuvres not to exceed a total value of $30.00 and a shout out via Alex and Ani’s social media. Limit one prize package per person and per household. Tickets are subject to program availability, venue capacity and age restrictions. Concert must be selected no later than thirty (30) days after winner notification for a House of Blues Boston concert taking place within four (4) months of selection; no alternative concert dates are available. If winner is unable or unwilling to select a concert on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and guests must abide by all venue policies. Parking, travel and accommodations not included and are the sole responsibility of winner and guests. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Approximate Retail Value of the grand prize is: four hundred fifty eight Dollars and No Cents ($458.00).
6. Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize recipient. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Recipient will not receive compensation for event tickets that the recipient is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but event tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures set by the issuer. Recipient agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable recipient, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to recipient if recipient or his/her guest(s) violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event, and holder voluntarily agrees that the Administrator, Sponsor, venue/facility, artist(s) performing, participants, and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released from any claims arising from such causes. The prize recipient/user bears all risks of inclement weather. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Offer not valid with any other offer.
7. General Conditions: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All potential recipients are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the web site, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof) and award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. and their affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, MORAL RIGHTS,DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE WWW.GOOGAMOOGA.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE.WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE WEB SITE AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RECIPIENTS GRANT TO SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH RECIPIENT’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (COLLECTIVELY "LIKENESS") EMBODIED IN SUCH ENTRY FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island and Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island or Massachusetts. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Official Rules and Recipients List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://www.alexandani.com/house-of-blues-vip-sweepstakes or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt to: Alex and Ani, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920. For a list of recipients available please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify "recipients list" or "rules" on your request.
13. Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. and Facebook are not a sponsor of the promotion, and are in no way responsible for the administration of the promotion and the verification of winners. All inquiries regarding the promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. or Facebook.