The Global Citizen® Festival Sweepstakes
Enter for a chance to win a VIP trip to the
Global Citizen Festival In New York City on
September 24th, to see Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar,
Major Lazer, and Metallica
GRAND PRIZE: 1 winner will receive 2 VIP tickets
+ airfare and accomodations.
SECOND PRIZE: 1 winner will receive 2 General
Admission tickets + airfare and accomodations.
THIRD PRIZE: 5 winners will each receive a
$100 ALEX AND ANI e-gift card.
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
Your submission hasbeen received
ALEX AND ANI x GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER
- How to Enter: To enter the ALEX AND ANI x Global Citizen Festival (the “Sweepstakes”), from 9:00AM ET on 09.07.16 to 12:00PM ET on 09.16.16 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit www.alexandani.com, and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be received by 12:00PM ET on 09.16.16 to be eligible.
- Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”), Global Poverty Project, Inc. d/b/a Global Citizen and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
One (1) Grand Prize;; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize is One Thousand Two Hundred Fifty
Dollars ($1,250.00);; and (1) Runner Up Prize;; ARV of prize is One Thousand One Hundred Fifty Dollars
($1,150.00). Total ARV of all prizes: Two Thousand Four Hundred Dollars ($2,400.00).
Grand Prize includes: A trip for winner and a guest to New York City from 09.23.16 to 09.25.16. Trip consists of
roundtrip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence
to designated location, three (3) days and two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room, double
occupancy), and two (2) Global VIP tickets to the Global Citizen Festival to be held on 09.24.16 in at the Great
Lawn of New York City’s Central Park. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground
transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in
lieu thereof. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,250.00.
Runner Up Prize includes: A trip for winner and a guest to New York City from 09.23.16 to 09.25.16. Trip consists
of roundtrip, coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to
designated location, three (3) days and two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room, double
occupancy), and two (2) General Admission tickets to the Global Citizen Festival to be held on 09.24.16 at the
Great Lawn of New York City’s Central Park. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground
transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in
lieu thereof. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,150.00.
Actual value of prize may vary based on point of departure and existing rates at the time of booking and dates of
travel. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates
specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Sponsor
reserves right to change dates. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible
for obtaining any necessary documentation (i.e., valid photo ID) prior to travel. Guest must be of legal age of
majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18), unless the child or legal ward of winner, and must
sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If guest is child or legal ward of winner,
winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. All reservations and travel
arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Certain travel
restrictions may apply. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and
use not specified herein as being provided, including without limitation ground transportation (excluding that in lieu
of air transportation), luggage fees, meals, souvenirs, gratuities, hotel incidentals, and any other costs and/or fees
incurred by winner and guest are the sole responsibility of the winner. Tickets are subject to certain terms and
conditions as specified thereon. Tickets are standing room only. Gated section determined by Global Citizen
Festival event staff upon arrival to event. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations.
Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets,
admission(s) to event, airfare, hotel accommodations or any other portion of the prize package, no compensation
or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof;; however, remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor
will have no further obligation to winner.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prize[s] is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize[s] cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person. No more than one (1) Grand Prize and one (1) Runner Up Prize will be awarded.
- Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes: Two (2) potential prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about 09.16.16. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail on or about 09.16.16. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor.
Limitation of Liability:
By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules.
Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for
advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such
winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Global Poverty
Project, Inc. d/b/a Global Citizen and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations
affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries,
advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors,
employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and
assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or
liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or
misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are
not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or
transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments
and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this
Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel
or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes
beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the
Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winner[s] in a random drawing from all eligible, non-
suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for
technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud,
incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the
equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error
which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s
ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or
winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate
operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to
annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding
Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail
account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules.
Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service
Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees;; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
- Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.
Loading positive energy...