Inspired by the traditional nazar amulet, which means “vision” in Arabic, the symbol of the eye stares back at the world. An unblinking emblem of strength, the eye was worn by ancient Armenians to ward off misfortune and harmful energy. This protective eye symbolizes the divine, watchful gaze that cannot be deceived, seeing only truth. When you’re empowered with peace and protection, all will be well. This amulet is adorned with sodalite, a stone believed to clarify intuition and truth. Wear this ALEX AND ANI Evil Eye Adjustable Ring, in 14KT Gold Plate over .925 Sterling Silver or .925 Sterling Silver, as a symbol that you are protected by the divine eye.
- Name: Evil Eye Crystal Stackable Charm Ring
- Adjustable from ring size 5 - 7
- Adorned with Swarovski® crystal
- Charm dimensions: 9mm x 9mm
- Crafted in 14kt Gold over .925 Sterling Silver Finish or .925 Sterling Silver Finish
Watch a quick tutorial on how to use the polishing cloth and other ways to clean and care for the jewelry you love.