Inspired by the traditional nazar amulet, which means “vision” in Arabic, the symbol of the eye stares back at the world. An unblinking emblem of strength, the eye was worn by ancient Armenians to ward off misfortune and harmful energy. This protective eye symbolizes the divine, watchful gaze that cannot be deceived, seeing only truth. When you’re empowered with peace and protection, all will be well. Wear these ALEX AND ANI Evil Eye Coin Drop Earrings in Midnight Silver Finish as a symbol that you are protected by the divine eye.
- Name: Evil Eye Tiger's Eye Gemstone Earrings Midnight Silver
- Type: Drop
- Earring dimensions: 22.06mm x 13.49mm
- Crafted with genuine Tiger's Eye gemstones
- Colors may vary due to natural makeup of the gemstones
- Crafted in our Midnight Silver Finish with .925 Sterling Silver Posts
Watch a quick tutorial on how to use the polishing cloth and other ways to clean and care for the jewelry you love.