- Your inquiry was submitted and will be responded to as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us.
- Your inquiry was unsuccessful, please try again.
At the heart of ALEX AND ANI is the most powerful of all positive energies, love. Our passion for making the dreams of charitable organizations come true is channeled through CHARITY BY DESIGN, a unique department focused solely upon giving. The CHARITY BY DESIGN mission is to promote good will, unity, and social consciousness through design. Standing in alliance with a variety of notable charities, CHARITY BY DESIGN has developed unique ways of partnering with non-profit organizations, including creating symbolic charms and sponsoring charitable events. Proceeds are donated to non-profit organizations who strive to enhance the quality of our lives on Earth.
Request Process & Policies
Requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and must be submitted at least 6 - 8 weeks prior to the event to be considered. A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours, so please include a valid email address and contact information. Only approved requests will receive further communication after this initial confirmation email. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your primary inbox.
Due to the high volume of requests received, we are unable to confirm the status of requests or receipt of requests by telephone. Although we are honored to receive many charitable requests, we are not able to support them all. We are currently reviewing requests for events taking place.
ALEX AND ANI, Inc. has established guidelines for product donations that follow the IRS tax guidelines. All tax information must meet our requirements before they can be considered for a donation. The organization receiving the donation must be a nonprofit and charitable organization and provide a copy of their Federal Tax Exempt Certificate, 501(c) (3).
Specifically, our corporate giving guidelines do not permit us to donate to the following:
- Annual Conferences/Conventions
- Individual Gifting
- Intermediary Donations
- School Incentive/Reward Programs
- Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, or Disability
- Religious Organizations, Churches and Programs that are Purely Denominational in Purpose
- Research Projects