The Back to SchoolStyle Sweepstakes
in combined prizes from
ALEX AND ANI +
DORMIFY to start
the school year off right.
Thanks for entering
and good luck!
In the meantime, get your good vibes aligned for the school year.
Shop ALEX AND ANI + DORMIFY.
Placing silver finishes against a black
foundation adds a hint of feminine
strength to any look or living space.
Decorative Desk Vibes
Bring positive energy to the table
with feel good stationary
and mixed bangles that add a boost
of energy to any look.
Hang on to hope with reassuring wall art
messages that perfectly align with spirited
necklace and bangle charms.
A nightstand will never look better than
when it's accented with ALEX AND ANI
necklaces and DORMIFY jewelry holders.
Your style says a lot about who
you are. Whether
you write it or wear
it, share your story boldly.
ALEX AND ANI + DORMIFY BACK TO SCHOOL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
- How to Enter: To enter the Alex and Ani + Dormify Back to School Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), from 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 26, 2016 to 11:59 PM ET on August 8, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit http://www.alexandani.com/back-to-school-sweepstakes and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. One entry per person. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on August 8, 2016 to be eligible.
- Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”), Dormify and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive an Alex and Ani e-gift card and a Dormify e-gift card; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Alex and Ani e-gift card is $500 and a $500 ARV Dormify gift card. Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $1000. Alex and Ani e-gift card can be redeemed online only.
- Secondary Prize: Two (2) Secondary Prize Winners will each receive an Alex and Ani e-gift card and a Dormify gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Alex and Ani e-gift card is $250 and ARV for the Dormify gift card is $250. Total ARV of the Secondary Prize is $500.00. Alex and Ani e-gift card can only be redeemed online.
- Total ARV for Grand Prize and Secondary Prizes: $1500.00.Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize[s] cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person. No more than four prizes will be awarded.
- Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prizes: Four potential prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about August 11, 2014. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail on or about August 11, 2016. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Dormify and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winner[s] in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
- Winner’s List: Winners List: To learn the identity of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Blvd, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.