ALEX AND ANI® BE A WARRIOR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. How to Enter: To enter the ALEX AND ANI® Be A Warrior Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), from 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on February 7, 2018 to 11:59PM ET on February 18, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”), visit www.alexandani.com, and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be received by 11:59PM ET on February 18, 2018 to be eligible.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”), ABC, Inc. dba Walt Disney Motion Pictures (“WDMP”), and Disney Consumer Products, Inc. (“DCPI”), and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Prizes (4): There will be one (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) awarded and three (3) runner-up prize (“Runner-Up Prize”) awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value in their sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No more than one (1) Grand Prize and three (3) Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded.
Grand Prize (1) : Winner will receive a two (2) day, one (1) night trip for Grand Prize winner and up to one (1) guests (“Guest”) to A Wrinkle in Time movie premiere in Los Angeles, California (“Trip”). Trip will include: roundtrip, coach class air transportation for Grand Prize winner and Guest from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest Grand Prize winner’s residence, one (1) night standard hotel accommodation (one room, double occupancy, room and tax only) as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; two (2) tickets admission to A Wrinkle in Time movie premiere for Grand Prize winner and Guest; and a six (6) piece assortment of ALEX AND ANI-branded product (chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion). If Grand Prize winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Approximate Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of Grand Prize: $3,500.00.
If Grand Prize winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21) years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one years of age in order to check into the hotel. Unless child or ward of winner, Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Grand Prize winner. If Guest is a child or ward of winner, a liability/publicity release must be signed and returned on behalf of such child or ward prior to issuance of travel documents. If Grand Prize winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Grand Prize with no Guest, any remainder of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Grand Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Prize value may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of Grand Prize will not be awarded. Grand Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, such as insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, telephone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Grand Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Grand Prize winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor. Travel and event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Grand Prize winner and Guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of Grand Prize.
Runner-Up Prize (3): Winner will receive one (1) autographed A Wrinkle in Time book; one (1) A Wrinkle in Time notebook; one (1) A Wrinkle in time cap; one (1) A Wrinkle in Time key chain; and a four (4) piece assortment of ALEX AND ANI-branded product (chosen in Sponsor’s sole discretion). Approximate FMV of each Runner-Up Prize: $495.00 each.
Total approximate FMV of all prizes: $4,985.00
4. Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prize: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and three (3) potential Runner-Up Prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about February 19, 2018. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone on or about February 22, 2018. Potential winners will have twenty-four (24) hours from time of notification to accept Prize by reply or Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winners or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, WDMP, DCPI, and any and all successors in interest, and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor, WDMP, DCPI, and any and all successors in interest, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall
8. Winner’s List: Winner will be posted on or about February 24, 2018 at www.alexandani.com/official-rules.
Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 240, Cranston, RI 02920.