Enter to Win the ULTIMATE Boston Red Sox fan experience!
- Grand Prize Includes:
- 2 "Green Monster Experience" game tickets
- 4 Tickets to a Fenway Park concert
- 2 Prize Packs courtesy of the Boston Red Sox
- Runner Up Prizes (3):
- 4 Tickets to a Fenway Park concert
Winners Announced June 4th
No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older.
See official rules for details.
*By submitting my information, I agree to receive emails from ALEX AND ANI.
© 2018 ALEX AND ANI & The Boston Red Sox. All Rights Reserved.
ALEX AND ANI® BEYOND THE STANDS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the ALEX AND ANI Beyond The Stands Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), visit http://www.alexandani.com/2018-boston-red-sox-sweepstakes from 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 3, 2018, to 11:59 PM ET on May 31, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”), and follow the directions provided to complete the entry form to receive one (1) entry. A maximum of five (5) entries per individual are allowed throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Normal internet access and use charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile device may apply. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound to these Official Rules, and the decision of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding regarding all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period by 11:59 PM ET on May 31, 2018, to be eligible. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”), The Boston Red Sox Baseball Club Limited Partnership (“Red Sox”), the other MLB Entities, and each of their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. The “MLB Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize and three (3) Secondary Prizes will be awarded at the sole discretion of Sponsor as follows:
One (1) Winner will receive the following grand prize (“Grand Prize”):
- Two (2) Green Monster® seat tickets for Winner and one (1) guest for the Boston Red Sox home game at Fenway Park® in Boston, MA on June 22, 2018 (TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED);
- Four (4) tickets for Winner and three (3) guests for one (1) concert at Fenway Park (specific concert and date determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion);
- Two (2) Boston Red Sox prize packs, each of which includes one (1magazine, one (1) calendar, one (1) Boston Red Sox-branded hat, one (1) logo baseball and commemorative Fenway Park dirt.
- All tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Grand Prize.
- Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $950.00.
Three (3) Winners will each receive the following secondary prize (each, a “Secondary Prize”):
- Four (4) tickets for Winner and three (3) guests for one (1) Boston Red Sox home game at Fenway Park in Boston, MA determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion (games dates are set forth below (i.e., one  Winner per game date) and are subject to change):
- July 14, 2018 – ARV of such Secondary Prize is $150.00;
- July 28, 2018 – ARV of such Secondary Prize is $150.00; and
- August 5, 2018 – ARV of such Secndary Prize is $150.00.
- Total ARV of all Secondary Prizes is $450.00.
Each Secondary Prize and the Grand Prize together shall be the “Prizes”. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or any MLB Entity. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or portion thereof) for a prize of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of each individual Winner. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Each Winner’s guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction(s) of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition tickets.
- RANDOM DRAWING, WINNER NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZES: Entries for the Sweepstakes will be accepted only during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) potential Grand Prize winner and three (3) potential Secondary Prize winners will be selected by Sponsor during a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about June 4, 2018. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”). Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and via telephone on or about June 4, 2018. Potential winners will have twenty-four (24) hours from time of notification/its transmission to accept their Prize by replying as instructed (pending verification of eligibility) or Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. If prize notification is returned undeliverable, potential winner may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and Prize be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) within seven (7) days of date of notification, or Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Potential winners acknowledge and agree that once their eligibility is verified and they are declared a Winner of this Sweepstakes, Winners’ name may be publically posted on Sponsor’s website and/or social media for the purpose of announcing the Winners of the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Each Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities may use such Winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such Winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Red Sox, the other MLB Entities and each of their respective promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies and the MLB Entities are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island. Winners irrevocably agree that the courts of the State of Rhode Island shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the Winners (available after June 5, 2018), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to ALEX AND ANI Beyond the Stands Sweepstakes Winners List, 2000 Chapel View Blvd, Suite 240, Cranston, RI 02920 for receipt no later than July 5, 2018.
Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 240, Cranston, RI 02920.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, produced or executed by any MLB Entity.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.
©2018 Alex and Ani, LLC