Enter for a chance to win Two three-day passes to Firefly Music Festival On June 17-19, in Dover, DE.
We can't let you go to the shows without
showing off your #CHARMEDARMS though,
so we're throwing in some festival-inspired
bangles for you and your besties.
*Just fill out all of the required fields below. A
winner will be selected on May 31st.
*By submitting my information, I agree to receive emails from ALEX AND ANI. All information provided is subject to our privary policy. View Terms and Conditions.
MAY GOOD FESTIVAL
FORTUNE BE WITH YOU!
ALEX AND ANI FIREFLY MUSIC FESTIVAL
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related) of Alex and Ani, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- TO ENTER: Between 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 24, 2016 and 8:00 PM ET on May 26, 2016 (the “Entry Period”) visit the following retail locations: Alex and Ani Newark, Delaware, Alex and Ani Annapolis, 161 Main Street, Annapolis, MD 21401, Alex and Ani Montgomery Mall, 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD 20817, Alex and Ani National Harbor, 180-A Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD 20745, Alex and Ani Rehoboth Beach, 36494 Seaside Outlet Drive, Suite 142D, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971, Alex and Ani Georgetown, 3068 M Street, N.W., Georgetown, DC 20007, Alex and Ani Charlottesville, 2050 Bond Street, Suite 160, Charlottesville, VA 22901, Alex and Ani Fairfax, 2905 District Avenue, Suite 145, Fairfax, VA 22031, or Alex and Ani Short Pump, 11800 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23233 and complete and submit all required fields on the entry form via iPad. All in-store entries must be received by close of business on May 26, 2016 to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address for the duration of the Entry Period. Multiple entries received from any person or e-mail address after the first entry received from that person or email address will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- DRAWING: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about May 31, 2016 from all eligible entries received from all nine (9) store locations. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: One (1) potential winner will be notified by mail, phone, and/or e-mail and may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, a publicity release within seven (7) days of date of issuance. If such documents are not returned within the specified time period, a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. If the winner has not claimed his or her Prize within forty-eight hours (48), such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries for the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail on or about May 31, 2016.
PRIZES: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive two (2), 3-day General Admission passes to the Firefly Music Festival on June 17-19, 2016, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) is $774.00, Alex and Ani bangle set of 2, ARV is $56. Total ARV of all prizes: $830.00. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Travel is not included. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize.
Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, or illegible entries; or for or technical failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants resulting from participating in this sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the sweepstakes or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this sweepstakes. Each winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Rhode Island, USA.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Winners (available after July 20, 2016), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Alex and Ani Firefly Sweepstakes, 2000 Chapel View Blvd, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.
- SPONSOR: Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.