The Claddagh symbolizes the state of the heart. It represents love (heart), loyalty (crown), and friendship (hands). When worn on the right hand with the heart facing out, the Claddagh says that the wearer is under love’s spell. When worn on the left hand, it signifies the wearer is engaged or married. Draw in your heart’s desires and express your heart’s truth.
The perfect addition to your charmed arm
• Adjustable station beads strung along a nylon cord
• Includes a brass charm and sterling silver components
• Expandable from 5.5” to 9.5”
• Charm Dimension: 12mm x 12mm
• New functionality and fabric