Music Festival Retweet to Win: Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER.
1. How to Enter: You may enter “Music Festival Retweet To Win Sweepstakes” online on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/alexandani between 7:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on May 19, 2016 (“Start Date”) and 7:00 PM (CT) on May 20, 2016 (“End Date”) (“Entry Period”). To enter "Follow" the official Music Festival Retweet to Win Sweepstakes Twitter handle, @ALEX AND ANI (https://twitter.com/alexandani), if you do not already. To enter for a chance to win the indicated “Music Festival Retweet to Win" prize, re-tweet @alexandani’s sweepstakes post by the applicable deadline. The entry deadline is May 20, 2016 (CT). (NOTE: sending the "Retweet to Win" prize you're interested in winning as a tweet, direct message or in any form other than a Retweet will not result in Sweepstakes entry). One entry/retweet per person per prize post/drawing. Multiple entries in violation of this entry limit will result in disqualification. A given Twitter account may only be used by one person to participate in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant to electronically mass-produce the same entry will result in such entrant being disqualified from the sweepstakes. No mail-in entries accepted. Free internet access is available at many public libraries and schools and free e-mail accounts are available through a variety of providers. Multiple entries will invalidate all entries. If entrants use a mobile device to obtain a Twitter Entry, standard text messaging and data rates apply to the Twitter Entry and all other mobile communications, including but not limited to, additional Twitter Entries (if applicable), sent and received in connection with the Sweepstakes (contact your carrier for pricing plans and details). This charge will be billed on each entrant’s wireless telephone bill or deducted from each entrant’s prepaid balance. May not be available for all service providers or for all mobile devices.
2. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alex and Ani, LLC, 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 (“Sponsor”), and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive two (2) 4-day general admission tickets and one (1) Car Camping Pass with general admission camping to the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival June 9-12, 2016 in Manchester, TN and two (2) Bonnaroo Festival bangles. Tickets are subject to program availability, venue capacity and age restrictions. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all venue policies. Camping is first come first served. Parking, travel and accommodations not included and are the sole responsibility of winner and guest(s). All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. Live Nation reserves the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Live Nation into disrepute. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of two (2) 4-day Festival tickets and one (1) Car Camping Pass is $829.00 and the ARV of two (2) Bonnaroo Festival bangles is $56. Total ARV of all prizes is $885.00.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person. No more than one (1) prize will be awarded.
4. Random Drawing, Winner Notification and Awarding of Prize: One (1) potential prize winner will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period, on or about May 23, 2016. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail on or about May 23, 2016. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days of date of notification, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner at the discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner or a potential winner, within forty-eight (48) hours, or not in compliance with these Official Rules, prizes will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live Nation”), Festival Holdings, LLC (“Bonnaroo”) and their promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winner[s] in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Rhode Island or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Rhode Island.
7. Winner’s List: For the names of the winners (available after July 20, 2016), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Music Festival Retweet to Win Sweepstakes, 2000 Chapel View Blvd, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920 Sweepstakes sponsored by Alex and Ani, LLC, located at 2000 Chapel View Boulevard, Suite 360, Cranston, RI 02920.
Live Nation and Bonnaroo are not sponsors of the Sweepstakes, and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Alex and Ani, LLC and not to Live Nation or Bonnaroo.
Live Nation is a registered trademark of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
Bonnaroo is a registered trademark of Festival Holdings, LLC.